Inman Aligner Braces, Leicester
Book A Free Consultation For Teeth Straightening
How Does It Work?
Using nickel titanium coil springs, the Inman Aligner gently squeezes your teeth from the front and back, guiding them into position. The gentle forces are active over a large range of movement which helps the Inman Aligner to work quickly. Most cases are completed within 6 to 18 weeks.
First, we invite you to book a free initial consultation to discuss whether the Inman Aligner would work for you. Impressions will then be taken of your teeth and mouth so that we can custom make your Inman Aligner.
Once the Inman Aligner is fitted you will need to wear the brace for 16 – 20 hours a day. You will need to have your Inman Aligner checked regularly with your dentist every 2-3 weeks.
Benefits Of The Inman Aligner Braces
- Results are fast – usually faster than fixed braces
- The Inman Aligners are removable so they can be taken out to eat and clean as well as for special occasions or events like meetings
- As treatment is quicker they are cost effective
Frequently Asked Questions
Will The Inman Aligner Be Uncomfortable?
No. Due to the gentle but steady orthodontic forces, the appliance is easily tolerated. We suggest that you take some mild pain killers such as paracetamol for the first few days of treatment if you encounter any discomfort.
Will The Inman Aligner Affect My Speech?
You may find that the Inman Aligner will affect your speech initially. However you will soon acclimatise and your speech will return to normal.
How Long Will It Take Me To Get Used To The Inman Aligner?
As with any orthodontic appliance, it may take a little bit of time to get used to having a brace in your mouth. You may find that you salivate more than usual for the first 24 to 48 hours and you may notice that your speech is affected for the first week or so.
How Long Will I Need To Wear The Inman Aligner Brace?
It is recommended that you wear the Inman Aligner brace for 16 and 20 hours a day. The longer you wear your Inman Aligner the quicker you will notice results.
Will I Need To Visit The Practice Frequently For Adjustments?
Unlike other orthodontic treatments, the Inman Aligner are pre-programmed to reduce the number of visits to the dental practice. As every case is unique, we will confirm how often you need to visit the practice when you have your brace fitted.
Why Choose Oakdale Dental, Leicester,
For Your Inman Aligner Braces Treatment
At Oakdale Dental we offer:
- Free initial consultation with a dentist to discuss your brace treatment options
- Free teeth whitening worth £379 after completing your braces treatment
- Free retainers worth £250 after completing your braces treatment
- Expert staff who are fully trained in all areas of orthodontics
- Friendly, helpful staff in a family run practice established for over 70 years
- Late night opening on Thursday until 7.30pm