The Inman Aligner is a removable brace treatment which is used especially for crowded or protruding front teeth. It is safe, efficient and great value. With an Inman Aligner your front teeth can be gently guided to their perfect position within a matter of weeks.
Book a free initial appointment or find out more about Inman Aligner braces today
How Does It Work?
First, we invite you to book a free initial consultation to discuss whether the Inman Aligner would work for you. Impressions will then be taken of your teeth and mouth so that we can custom make your Inman Aligner.
Once the Inman Aligner is fitted you will need to wear the brace for 16 – 20 hours a day. You will need to have your Inman Aligner checked regularly with your dentist every 2-3 weeks.
Benefits Of The Inman Aligner Braces
- Results are fast – usually faster than fixed braces
- The Inman Aligners are removable so they can be taken out to eat and clean as well as for special occasions or events like meetings
- As treatment is quicker they are cost effective
Will The Inman Aligner Be Uncomfortable?
Will The Inman Aligner Affect My Speech?
How Long Will It Take Me To Get Used To The Inman Aligner?
How Long Will I Need To Wear The Inman Aligner Brace?
Will I Need To Visit The Practice Frequently For Adjustments?
At Oakdale Dental we offer:
- Free initial consultation with a dentist to discuss your brace treatment options
- Free teeth whitening worth £350 after completing your braces treatment
- Free retainers worth £350 after completing your braces treatment
- Expert staff who are fully trained in all areas of orthodontics
- Friendly, helpful staff in a family run practice established for over 70 years
- Late night opening on Tuesday until 7.30pm
A Range of Dental Braces with a Unique Approach
A Whole New Experience
We Offer Appointments To Suit You