Fastbraces are a relatively new form of orthodontic treatment which straightens teeth much quicker than fixed traditional braces, with little pain. If your teeth are crooked, twisted or misaligned then this could be the treatment for you.
Book a free initial appointment or find out more about Fastbraces today
Book A Free Consultation For Teeth Straightening
What Are Fastbraces?
Traditional fixed braces are square in shape and typically move the crown of the tooth in the first year and then the root of the tooth in the second year. Fastbraces use triangular shaped brackets and move the root and the crown together resulting in a quicker treatment time. They can be metal or tooth coloured.
Benefits Of Fastbraces, Leicester
- As Fastbraces has a faster treatment time than conventional braces, they are the ideal choice for anyone who may be anxious about wearing a brace.
- Traditional braces can often be painful, causing some degree of discomfort. Fastbraces has a shorter treatment time, are lighter and more flexible, making them a more comfortable to wear.
- Fastbraces use metal or tooth coloured braces
- Fastbraces can straighten teeth within 3-12 months
- Fastbraces results in a wider more natural smile which looks far better than a narrow compressed smile
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Risks With Fastbraces Compared To Traditional Braces?
No, There are no more risks of tooth or root problems than those associated with traditional braces.
Can I Have Braces On Just My Upper Or Lower Teeth?
Depending on how your jaws and teeth meet together will determine whether or not it is advisable for just one arch of Fastbraces.
Who Can Have The Fastbraces Treatment?
Fastbraces have been designed for children, teenagers and adults. There is no age limit to who can have treatment. Fastbraces is suitable for patients with a broad spectrum of orthodontic imperfections, including overcrowding, crooked teeth, or gaps between the teeth.
How Long Does Treatment Usually Take?
Everyone is different and treatment times vary according to how much movement is needed and the type and severity of the orthodontic issues. The average treatment duration is 6-12 months. However in mild cases, treatment may be completed within just 3 months
Why Choose Oakdale Dental, Leicester, For Your Fastbraces Treatment
At Oakdale Dental we offer:
- Free initial consultation with a dentist to discuss your brace treatment options
- Free teeth whitening worth £350 when you book your brace treatment
- Free brace retainers worth £350 when you book your brace treatment
- Expert staff who are fully trained in all areas of orthodontics
- Friendly, helpful staff in a family run practice established for over 70 years
- Late night opening on Tuesday until 7.30pm
A Range of Dental Braces with a Unique Approach
A Whole New Experience
We Offer Appointments To Suit You