Dental Implants Leicester
Dental Implants For Missing Teeth In Leicester
Why Choose Us For Dental Implants Treatment
£1495 per implant
FREE 5 year guarantee on all dental implants
FREE consultation with Patient Care Co-ordinator
CT Scan included (usually £175)
In-house Bone grafting
Late night opening on Tuesdays until 7.30pm
Specialist dental implant referral centre with expert staff
Flexible finance plans to help with treatment fees
Dental Implants For Missing Teeth, Leicester
Whether you are missing a single tooth or you’re missing multiple teeth, we know how gaps between your teeth can affect your self-confidence and your ability to smile.
Here at Oakdale Dental in Leicester, we offer the broadest range of dental implant and denture services; the most permanent solution for missing teeth. Being a specialist referral centre, we also take on many referrals from other dentists for all oral surgery procedures, including:
- Single tooth replacement
- Multiple teeth replacement
- Full set of teeth replacement
- Implant supported bridges
How We Place Dental Implants
- Get an accurate cost of your treatment
- Discuss the best treatment option for you
- Learn about our 5-year guarantee on dental implants
- Learn about our finance plans to help with treatment fees
- Discuss IV sedation if you are a nervous patient
- Meet the dedicated and committed team
Oakdale Dental can talk through all the options for missing teeth with you, so call us today on 0116 26 27 150
Get £245 Savings On Dental Implants Treatment Today
What Is A Dental Implant?
Dental implants can be used to replace:
- a single missing tooth
- multiple missing teeth
- a full replacement of the top jaw, bottom jaw, or both
What Are The Benefits Of Having Dental Implants, Leicester
1. Dental implants are independent, freestanding units. There is no need to cut and damage adjacent healthy natural teeth for use as supports (as in conventional bridges).
2. As dental implants are attached to the bone, they offer greater stability than older methods such as gum mounted dentures.
3. Dental implants are solid, long lasting, and offer a very close look and feel as natural teeth. Like normal teeth, dental implants require care and attention; with maintenance, they are known to last for decades.
4. In some situations when too many teeth are missing it is not possible to place a fixed dental bridge and hence placing two or more implants to support crowns is the only option.
5. When teeth are lost the jaw bone and gums begin to shrink. Placing dental implant supported crowns helps to preserve and protect the jaw bone.
Before & After Dental Implant Treatment
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants have been in use for over 30 years. The majority of reports show survival rates of over 95%. There is therefore, a small possibility of implants not bonding with the bone, in which case the implant is removed, and after a healing period, a new implant can be put in its place (no additional charge will be made if a second implant is placed).
Our 5 Stage Process For Tooth Implant Placement
- Free Dental Implant Consultation With ‘The Smiling Dentist’, Dr Alif Moosajee And Our Patient Care Coordinator – Where you come in for a friendly chat to discuss your dental implant treatment options.
- Treatment Planning And Costings – After examination of the mouth and x-rays, Dr Moosajee, your implant dentist decides upon the type and number of implants required, their sizes, and their exact positions in your mouth. He may also fabricate an implant guide to ensure the best possible positioning of the implants in your mouth.
- Implant Placement – Placing implants in the mouth is a relatively painless procedure, and the majority of implants are placed using a local anaesthetic.
- Implant Stabilisation Period – The dental implants need time to integrate with the bone before the final crown fitting. An interim replacement tooth can be provided so that you do not have a gap for this time. In most cases crowns may be fitted within three months after placing the implants. In certain situations, it may be completed earlier or delayed for up to six months.
- Placing New Teeth – After the stabilisation period and the gums have healed, the final prosthetic teeth (crowns, bridges or dentures) are placed onto the implants. Now it’s time to show off your new smile!
Aftercare Of Dental Implants
Dental Implant Reviews
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I had a surgery for 2 wisdom teeth. Dr Al-Sarraj explained the surgery. His patience and kindness is unique! 5 months of pain and no doctor wanted to remove them because it was very close to the nerve and I could be paralysed, but I can now smile again. I came out smiling and singing. Thank you for everything."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Exceptional service and care. My dentist was an absolute gentleman who clearly takes pride in his work.
I had a dental implant in a front upper incisor. The final result was outstanding. My smile is finally back.
Thank you to all involved."
A Whole New Experience
We Offer Appointments To Suit You