Invisalign Braces, Leicester
Invisalign is a revolutionary brace treatment which utilises a series of clear, removable braces that are practically invisible. Invisalign braces are the most popular braces done at Oakdale Dental and it is the treatment that more and more people are opting for in Leicester and throughout the UK. The only reason you don’t know it is because you can’t tell when someone else is wearing it!!!
Book a free initial appointment or find out more about Invisalign braces today.
Book A Free Consultation For Invisalign In Leicester
Our Invisalign Dentist Explains The Benefits of Clear Braces
Hear Our Patient’s Journey & Review On Invisalign
How Does Invisalign Work?
A set of clear, removable aligners are custom made especially for you. Each brace is worn for a set time and then replaced by the next brace in the series until your teeth are gradually moved to their final position.
Problem With Crooked Teeth?
Benefits Of Invisalign Braces?
- Invisalign braces are practically invisible, many people won’t even realise you’re wearing a brace
- The aligners are removable which means you can take them out for special occasions or events and you can remove them to clean your teeth too
- Unlike fixed braces there are no brackets and wires with the Invisalign braces
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does The Invisalign Treatment Take?
As every patient is unique, this depends upon the complexity of the treatment. Typically treatment can last between 9 and 18 months, but your orthodontist can give you more detailed advice.
Is Invisalign Treatment Painful?
Some people may experience some discomfort or pressure on the teeth especially in the first few days of each new aligner being worn. This is normal and shows that the aligners are working. Discomfort should wear off in a few days.
What Are The Aligners Made Of?
The aligners are made of strong medical grade thermoplastic material developed uniquely for the Invisalign brace system.
Do Invisalign Braces Work On Overbites?
Invisalign can be used to treat overbites in the vast majority of adults and adolescents. Your orthodontist will be able to give you a better indication if Invisalign is the best suited brace treatment for you.
How Often Must I See My Dentist Once I Have Started Treatment?
Patients typically visit their dentist every 4 to 6 weeks to check the progress of treatment and receive new aligners, but your orthodontist will be able to tell you this in person once you have your braces fitted. The time spent at these appointments should generally be quicker than with traditional fixed braces as there are no adjustments needed to any brackets and wires.
Why Choose Oakdale For Your Invisalign Treatment
At Oakdale Dental we offer:
- Free initial consultation with a dentist to discuss your brace treatment options
- Free teeth whitening worth £350 when you book your brace treatment
- Free brace retainers worth £350 when you book your brace treatment
- Expert staff who are fully trained in all areas of orthodontics
- Friendly, helpful staff in a family run practice established for over 70 years
- Late night opening on Tuesday until 7.30pm
A Range of Dental Braces with a Unique Approach
A Whole New Experience
We Offer Appointments To Suit You